Changing Diapers Book
The proud recipient of GOLD in the Mom's Choice Awards!
A PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Winner!
Finally, a book about modern cloth diapering that covers everything.
- Why Choose Cloth Diapers?
- Basic Cloth Diaper Talk
- The Back-to-Work and Daycare Diapering Dilemma
- Daddies and Diapers
- Laundry: How to Wash Your Cloth Diapers
- Resources and more
Kelly Wels, a leading authority in the movement toward modern cloth diapering, has pulled the whole industry together to offer the best information on everything from what to buy, how to fit, and how to launder, to the health benefits for baby and the impact of diapers on the environment. Wels is a well-known powerhouse advocate and has become the main voice in the industry. The marketplace for this book is constant, as the US birthrate hovers over 4 million babies born per year and the word is getting out about the benefits of using modern cloth versus disposables. Wels is a continuous presence on her popular blogs and is often featured by other bloggers in the industry. When Wels talks, her audience listens, and her audience grows. She even received a Congressional Award for her work from Olympia Snow. These are not your mother's cloth diapers!
The Poop on Modern Cloth Diapering: An Introduction
- Don't Poo-poo It Until You Know More
- Why Listen to Me?
- Diaper Overload
- Who in the World Cloth Diapers Their Babies These Days?
- Join the Movement
1. Why Choose Cloth Diapers?
- Reason #1: It's Best for Baby
- Reason #2: You Can Save Big Bucks
- Reason #3: You Can Be Eco-Friendly
- Reason #4: Despite What You Think, Cloth Is Convenient
- Reason #5: Yes, Cloth Diapering Is Fun for Many Moms
2. Snappis, Doublers, AIOs, and Pockets: Understanding Basic Cloth Diaper Talk
- Cloth Diapering 101
- What You Need to Know about Cloth Diaper Fabrics
You may also