Belly Bandit Bamboo Wrap
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
WHEN TO WEAR
Belly Bandit recommends wearing your Belly Wrap immediately post-delivery, for a minimum of 6-10 weeks. However, many women find wrapping to be effective long after this initial period. If you're breastfeeding, the hormone relaxin may stay in your system longer, giving you even more time to benefit from postpartum compression. Some cultures bind up to a year post delivery!
Power Compress Core™ applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal
- separation, (also called diastasis recti).
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Provide comfort after C-section
- The International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics has found that abdominal binders can be an effective, simple, non‐pharmacological option of relieving pain and distress after a Cesarean delivery.
Soft viscose from bamboo is ultra-comfortable on your skin, and gentle on a recovering C-section incision.
You may also