Best Bottom Inserts Microfiber Doubler 2 pack
- Made in the USA
- Microfiber Doubler is perfect for heavy wetters, long car rides, or long naps!
- Micro Doubler has 2 layers of thirsty microfiber and is made to fit with any regular insert of the same size.
- Small (Birth-14 lbs) Medium(11-22 lbs) Large(16-35 lbs)
- Machine Washable
- - Small: Birth-14 lbs
- - Medium: 11-22 lbs
- - Large: 16-35 lbs
- - Extra Large: 26-45 lbs
- *Size/weight suggestions are approximate.
Made from two layers of microfiber, these doublers are perfect for adding an extra layer of absorbency, while still being trim.
This microfiber doubler does not include a top layer of our no-pill fleece, so it’s important to note that these must be layered underneath another insert. Microfiber itself should not rest on a baby's gentle skin, as it will quickly dry it out.
Microfiber inserts are designed to be used in conjunction with another insert. Therefore, on its own, microfiber doublers offer our Light Absorbency, but combined with an additional insert they can build up to Super Absorbency.
Preparing for Use:
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diaper products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
You can simply throw your new products in a wash cycle with your normal laundry or other diaper laundry.
We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
How to Use:
Best Bottom Doublers are very quick and easy to use. Simply snap your insert on top of the doubler, and snap your doubler into your favorite Best Bottom Diaper and you’re good to go!
Washing Your Inserts:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove insert from the diaper before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Inserts:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining
You may also